Happy Easter Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend with family and friends. We’ve been watching Juno and Daisy for the past few days…what do you get when you dogsit a 1-year-old whippet and a 14.5-year-old one? Hilarity, that’s what! Daisy is a HUGE BUNDLE of energy, and Juno kind of just trots around trying to keep up. Juno is deaf so not much phases her, but Daisy is still in that skittish puppy stage, so anything loud makes me jump (like my sneeze…oops).
Anywho, it’s time for another round of random facts!
- I can’t stand anything cherry or grape. Blame it on Cherry Grape Dimetapp– who decided that making a CHERRY GRAPE cough syrup was a good idea?!
- Strawberry Starbursts are my least favorite, but I’m okay with the cherry ones. Go figure.
- Excessive amounts of water on my face freaks me out. I wash my face in really quick spurts…and make sure I’m still breathing in between.
- Herb-roasted chicken is one of my favorite weeknight dinners. It’s not quick (takes about an hour), but it’s definitely easy– perfect when I have stuff to do. Let me know if you want the recipe ;)
- I studied abroad in Korea in 2005, during my junior year of college. BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE, hands down. We even got to take a tour of Panmunjom, which is on the border of North and South Korea. Technically, I was in North Korea for a few minutes. :P
- My top three favorite cities are San Francisco, Chicago, and New York City, though I don’t think I could live in any of them. I’m much more comfortable in the ‘burbs.
- Bunnies scare the bejeezus out of me…which means most things about Easter scare me.
- I don’t like touching my food…and I can pick chicken and oxtails clean off the bone with a spoon and fork. (Evidence here)
- Long car rides either a) make me carsick, or b) make me sleepy. Good thing Chris likes to drive!
- I’m on the fence about Canon and Nikon (currently using both!).
Have a great Monday!